The Report of Contributions
Queen's is pleased to recognize and celebrate our donors every year. In the fall, we update our online donor listing and throughout the year, we feature the donors and gifts that are making such a positive impact on our campus. If you have any questions about this listing, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Annual Appreciation Societies Recognizing support over a single year
Donors are welcomed into the following Appreciation Societies based on their total annual gifts received during the fiscal year (beginning May 1, ending April 30).
Lifetime Circles of Distinction
Each year, eligible contributors are welcomed into the Lifetime Circles of Distinction based on the total of their lifetime contributions.
- Principal's Circle: $10,000 to $49,999
- Chancellor's Circle: $50,000 to $99,999
- Gaels Lifetime Circle: $100,000 to $499,999
- 1841 Circle: $500,000 to $999,999
- Tricolour Circle: $1 million to $4,999,999
- Kingston Circle: $5 million to 9,999,999
- Ceilidh Circle: $10 million to $19,999,999
- Founders Circle: $20 million or more
Supporters belonging to the six highest levels of distinction are eligible to have their names permanently inscribed on Queen's Benefactors Wall.
Royal Legacy Society - Honouring your legacy
The Queen's Royal Legacy Society recognizes alumni and friends who thoughtfully make a planned gift to Queen's through a bequest, life insurance policy, charitable trust or registered retirement fund. Donors are welcomed with a certificate of appreciation in addition to having their names inscribed on the Royal Legacy Wall in Douglas Library.