When you make your gift to the Queen’s Fund, you give Queen's the ability to direct your gift to the areas of highest need, urgent projects and emerging priorities. Your gift will be used in the same year it is given to support projects that directly impact the day-to-day life of students and furthers research and innovations taking place at Queen’s every day.
Among other things, your gift to the Queen's Fund will help:
- provide financial assistance so students can attend Queen's
- attract and retain outstanding, innovative and research-driven faculty, who will ensure our students receive an exceptional learning experience
- provide diverse hands-on experience through varied clinical placements and field studies
- ensure students have access to academic and health resources needed to be successful
- supply our labs with the latest equipment and technology
- ensure our libraries have the latest acquisitions, both online and in print.
- support new construction projects across campus