Commerce 1998: 20th Reunion Class Campaign
In celebration of their 20th Reunion the Class of Commerce 1998 has embarked on an ambitious campaign to raise support for Smith School of Business. Their goal is to have as many classmates participate and make a gift or pledge to any fund at Smith. This is a win-win, you can support your class campaign and also make a gift to any Smith Fund that you are connected with.
Below are some suggested areas that might be of interest to you:
Commerce Legacy Fund for Student Health and Wellness:
- Providing on-going professional development and training for staff in addressing student mental health, wellness and diversity.
- Ongoing development of workshops for students around mental health, wellness and diversity.
- Increase the availability of 1:1 session with the Smith School of Business Commerce counselor, for Commerce Students.
The Queen's Commerce Bursary Fund:
- The Queen's Commerce Bursary Fund was established to assist Smith School of Business to provide bursary funding to eligible students.
The Dean's Innovation Fund:
- The Dean's Innovation Fund provides a flexible fund that supports the foundation for our program.
- The fund has provided the seed capital for important initiatives like the Social Impact Summit & the Commerce Entrance Scholarships.
Please consider joining your classmates by making a gift today!